Fertility Knowledge Quiz
How much do you know about fertility? Take the fertility quiz. It's fun and educational.
Question 1 of 15
Question 2 of 15
Question 3 of 15
Question 4 of 15
Question 5 of 15
Question 6 of 15
Question 7 of 15
Question 8 of 15
Question 9 of 15
Question 10 of 15
Question 11 of 15
Question 12 of 15
Question 13 of 15
Question 14 of 15
Question 15 of 15
0 out of 15 Correct
You didn't get any right. Have a read through the information below to increase your fertility knowledge.
Share your Result:
Learn Where You Went Wrong
- Most fertile days in a cycle? - Find out the Most Fertile Days
- Best cervical fluid type for sperm? - Cervix & Cervical Mucus
- How many sperm reach the fallopian tube? - See this infographic showing the Journey of Sperm
- Which hormone surges before ovulation? - Learn about ovulation
- Avg. time to conceive? - Six months.
- Fertilization to implantation? - Between 6 to 12 days.
- How many sperm in the average ejaculate of semen? - Learn about the amazing Journey of Sperm
- When to start taking prenatal vitamins? - Learn when women should start taking Prenatal Vitamins
- Female fertility significantly declines at age? - Learn more here
- How many sperm make it into the cervix? - Read about the Journey of Sperm
- When is the luteal phase? - Learn about Cycle Events & Phases
- Does weight impact fertility? - Learn more in tip 6 here
- When do most women ovulate? - 15 days before next period. - Find out More
- Menstrual cycle length? - First day of period to day before next period.
- Born with a finite number of eggs? - Learn about follicles and ovulation.