One in six couples struggle to get pregnant and are diagnosed with infertility. The term infertility means a couple is unable to conceive after trying timed intercourse for 12 months if under 35, or six months if over 35.
Fact is, it's not possible for everyone to have a baby the fun way.
It's National Infertility Awareness Week (Apr 24-30). Spread the word by sharing this infographic.
- Employers for insurance coverage.
- Your lawmakers and legislators to support issues important to the infertility community.
- Friends and family to support you.
- The media to cover infertility and the real challenges we all face.
- Your network to make a donation to the cause.
- Your RE, clinics, OBGYN or adoption agency to support RESOLVE.
- Your partner to get involved.
- Those who have resolved their infertility to stay involved.
- OB/GYN or healthcare provider to talk about YOUR reproductive health.
- For affordable care for treatment of a disease.
- Legal access to all family building options nationwide.
- About men's reproductive health.
Embed the Infertility Awareness infographic on your site (copy the code below):